Friday 18 December 2009

Media Institution Evalutaion

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product?

I believe the most beneficial media group to distribute my magazine would be IPC as I have already stated earlier in my research. IPC media is a leading consumer magazine publisher. Over 26 million UK adults read an IPC magazine of some sort. As there is a gap in the market for alternative rock music magazines today, I believe 'ZEE' magazine would benefit from such a well - known, knowledgeable company like IPC. As the UK has the highest demand for alternative rock, IPC would benefit from 'ZEE' magazine also, because it is unlike any of the other 80 magazines IPC have published. NME; I have noticed, involve a wide variety of different genres, due to 'ZEE' only being based around the one genre of music it will be of help to the company. I believe 'ZEE' magazine has something special to offer its audience, like its states on the by line - 'The UK's only alternative rock magazine'.



NME magazine is published by IPC. I took inspiration from this magazine for my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment